About Us

Our mission is simple; to help those families with small children pay their medical bills.

Running River Benefits was started in 2008 as a fundraiser for the founder’s son who was born with a birth defect to help pay for the medical bills. It was then when he saw the potential to help others in similar situations with children in need of medical care and families struggling to pay for it.

He named the organization after his son, River, and began to organize (with much help from his family) events oriented around sporting activities. The goal was to use fun engaging activities for adults to facilitate an event that could raise funds for any particular family that may need assistance. Since then the events have grown more numerous and varied.

We try to help, in a small monetary way, families with young children that have experienced some sort of illness or tragedy that requires significant medical compensation. Each year, families that the community thinks might be in need of some help are nominated to Running River Benefits, at which time our board of directors selects a beneficiary from those submissions and all the proceeds from all events within a given year are presented to the beneficiary family at a culminating event at the end of the year.

Last year, RRB brought in Starry Eyed Creative to put together a video that tells our story. Please take a few moments to watch and learn more about who we are, what we do, and why we do it. We hope you’re as inspired as we are to participate in one or many of our events whether its volunteering your time, attending or participating, providing an in-kind donation for our event raffles and auctions, or becoming one of our event sponsors – any and every effort helps and gets us closer to our goal of helping these amazing families.

Running River Benefits is a tax exempt 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization chartered in the State of Colorado.

None of the board of directors or volunteers are compensated for their time.

dissertation examples youth work https://awakenedhospitality.com/buy/viagra-e-caldo/30/ propecia rx list freedom of expression essay topics cbse sample question papers for class 9 term 1 source url qual e o viagra feminino how to write a proper report personal goal paper https://ergonetwork.org/publications/argumentative-essay-on-sagging-pants/91/ health happiness essay follow https://smartfin.org/science/how-does-staxyn-compared-to-cialis/12/ source louanne johnson my posse dont do homework nolvadex vs letrozole for gyno general essays in simple english https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/anisatin-total-essay/56/ complaint essay diwali essay for class 3 prednisone side effect profile viagra rezeptfrei bestellen schweiz https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/dexlansoprazole-vs-nexium/200/ https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/metrogyl-flagyl-uses/31/ follow link see best way cut viagra half is cialis covered by kaiser https://aaan.org/indications/ventolin-nebulizer/27/ https://brethrenwoods.org/covering-letters-for-resume/ https://doceremedspa.com/mgpills/viagra-blue-vision-dangerous/86/ 93% of proceeds go to the beneficiary once direct event costs are covered, the other 7% costs cover the overhead involved in running a 501(c)3 and capital costs such as event equipment. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.